June 24, 2016
: Shankill Tennis Club
Indoor Tennis Centre Rules
· Booking will be as at present - 3 days in advance and a maximum of two bookings per player per week.
· The person who books must be playing.
· That player must check in with the Supervisor before going to the Centre, collect the money from the other player/s, pay and give the names of the other player/s to the Supervisor.
· The same players are not permitted any 2 consecutive court bookings i.e. the same pair (singles) or four (doubles) cannot between them book consecutive courts using different names.
· Cancellation must be at least two hours beforehand. Court fees will be payable if notification of cancellation is not given.
Protecting the court surfaces:
· Shoes must be changed on entry to the Indoor Courts.
As advised by DOE Sports who laid our acrylic surfaces, the Lawn Tennis Association at Roehampton in London who have the same acrylic surfaces, and with Martyn Evan Sports at Fitzwilliam - who also have the same surfaces.
· 1 euro per player per hour plus the cost of lights if required.
· 50c for Juniors (under 18’s).
· 10 euro per player per hour for members of the public (which includes lights).